What are cookies?
“Cookies” are small text files stored in your computer through your internet browser, retaining information relating only to your preferences, and therefore not including your personal data.
What are cookies used for?
Cookies help to determine the usefulness, interest and number of visits to websites, allowing for faster and more efficient browsing and eliminating the need to repeatedly enter the same information.
What type of cookies do we use?
There are two groups of cookies that can be used:
Persistent cookies: these are cookies that are stored in the browser of your access equipment (PC, mobile and tablet) and are used whenever you revisit one of our websites. They are generally used to direct browsing towards the user’s interests, enabling us to provide a more personalised service.
Session cookies: these are temporary cookies that remain in your browser’s cookie folder until you leave the website. The information obtained by these cookies is used to analyse patterns of web traffic, allowing us to identify problems and to provide a better browsing experience.
– Strictly necessary cookies: these allow you to browse the website and use its applications, as well as to access secure areas of the website. Without these cookies, the requested services cannot be provided.
– Analytical cookies: these are used anonymously for the purpose of creating and analysing statistics, in order to improve the functionality of the website.
– Functionality cookies: these retain your preferences regarding the use of the website, so that you do not need to reconfigure the website each time you visit it.
– Analytical cookies: these measure the success of the applications and the effectiveness of third-party advertising. They can also be used to personalise widgets with the users’ data.
– Advertising cookies: these direct advertising based on the interests of each user, in order to guide advertising campaigns, taking into account users’ tastes. They also limit the number of times that you see the advertisement, helping to measure the effectiveness and success of the advertising and the organisation of the .
How can you manage your cookies?
All browsers allow users to accept, reject or remove cookies by specially selecting the appropriate configurations on their browsers under the “options” or “preferences” menu. However, by disabling cookies, you can also impede the correct functioning of certain web services, partly or completely affecting your browsing of the website.
– Google Chrome
– Internet Explorer
– Mozilla Firefox
– Apple Safari
What happens when cookies are disabled?
Certain functions and services may cease to work or behave unexpectedly, such as identifying the user on certain pages or receiving information that takes into account your location, among others.
If you disable the cookies on this webpage, you may not have access to certain areas of the website or the quality of you browsing experience may be considerably lower.
The cookies used on this webpage are:
– Service provider: loba.pt
– Cookies: lang, allow_cookies, eucookie
– Duration: per session
– Type: Session cookies
– Service provider: google.pt
– Cookies: PREF, HSID, SAPISID, SID, 1P_JAR, SIDCC, NID, SSID, OGPC, CONSENT, 1P_JAR, S_adsense3-ui, JSESSIONID, LS_CSRF_TOKEN
– Duration: 2 years
– Type: Persistent cookies
– Purpose: When you create a Google Account or login, the cookies PREF, NID, HSID, APISID, SID, SSID, SAPISID, GAPS, LSID, BEAT JSESSIONID, LS_CSRF_TOKEN and ULS are stored in your computer and remain connected to your Google Account when you revisit the service. As long as you are authenticated and use the plugins from other websites, such as ours, Google uses these cookies to improve your user experience. Some cookies are also used to improve your browsing experience, such as when you use Google Maps, for example.
Additional guarantees and withdrawal of acceptance
The CCB is not responsible for the contents or veracity of the privacy policies of third parties that may be included on this webpage.
As an additional guarantee, the recording of cookies on this website may be subject to users accepting the cookies during their visit to the webpage and the installation or updating of the browser used. This acceptance may be withdrawn at any time in the content and privacy configurations, as defined in point 5 of this policy, or by using the link at the bottom of this page.
More information about cookies
You can find out more about cookies at this link: